DO WE REALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON 7/7?
- What if four young British Muslim men had been tried and convicted by the State and media of crimes for which no legitimate evidence had ever been presented to the public?
- What if police investigations into terrorism in Britain routinely involved the manufacture of evidence to convict wholly innocent people and the suppression of evidence that proved their innocence? Remember the Birmingham Six, Guildford Four, Maguire 7, Judith Ward and Danny McNamee, to name but a few?
- What if the only piece of ‘evidence’ ever presented to the British public, which purports to show the four perpetrators together outside Luton station, is inadmissible as evidence because three of the men’s faces are completely unidentifiable?
- What if there was no CCTV footage in the public domain showing three of the alleged perpetrators actually in London on 7/7?
- What if the train operating companies, police and even the Prime Minister reported the underground blasts as occurring on completely different train lines and at completely different locations to the story published in the official Home Office report?
- What if the official Home Office 7/7 report was confusing on every crucial detail from the movements of the accused, right through to the blast locations on the affected trains?
- What if the Home Secretary admitted the Home Office 7/7 report placed the accused on a train from Luton to London that was cancelled and did not run on 7th July 2005? What if the Home Office error arose from “conflicting witness statements”?
- What if a series of Freedom of Information requests lodged by J7 had twice forced the government to amend their ‘narrative’ and what if those amendments resulted in an even less coherent story than the one that placed the alleged perpetrators on a cancelled train?
- What if nobody had ever heard the stories of the train drivers that morning and all frontline transport and emergency services staff were actively and expressly forbidden from talking to the media about what happened on 7/7?
- What if the Iqra bookshop in Beeston, Leeds, at which it is claimed the alleged perpetrators were radicalised, was run by Martin ‘Abdullah’ McDaid, a British Muslim ‘convert’ and ex anti-terrorist operative in the elite Special Boat Service?
- What if, one month before 7/7, a piece of legislation came into force, the Inquiries Act 2005, which guaranteed that there could be no such thing as an ‘independent’ or‘public’ inquiry under its terms?
“I do accept that people want to know exactly what happened, and we will make sure that they do…. We will bring together all the evidence that we have and publish it, so that people—the victims and others— can see exactly what happened….. we will publish a full account of all the information that we have.”
— Tony Blair, 14th December 2005
The government have not published “a full account of all the information”, nor have they brought together and published all the evidence. The British public cannot “see exactly what happened”, or how it happened, or who was responsible for making it happen.
For more information about the political, economic and legislative repercussions of 7/7, repercussions based on the official story of 7/7, please see the J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign website where you can learn more about the events of 7th July 2005, and read the latest developments in the Independent People’s Inquiry into 7/7, including:
The J7 London Bombings Dossier – a comprehensive and detailed 31-page portfolio of research and forensic analysis of 7/7 by David Minahan, former National President of the MSF Union (now Amicus).
The economics of 7/7 and other mysteries of Capitalism explained – an article written specially for the July 7th Truth Campaign by writer and journalist William Bowles.
Capitalising on Terror: Who is really destroying our freedoms? – A look at how 7/7 has been used as the justification for the imposition of Draconian new legislation that criminalises protest, dissent and opposition to the government, its policies and the way in which it enforces them.
July 7th as Machiavellian State Terror? – A new article for J7 by Professor David MacGregor in which the events of 7/7 are placed in their historical and political context and examined as potential acts of what MacGregor refers to as ‘Machiavellian state terror, spectacular violence perpetrated against the state by elements of the state itself’.